Tuesday, February 2, 2010

18 more hours

So I have been praying all day. Long prayers, short prayers, interspersed throughout the day with all my 5th graders. I have such a knot in my stomach. I know not to expect to pass, but it's our turn. We have hit so many dang bumps I think we actually flipped upside down. So I am trying to stay calm. Every time I feel nervous, I just look to the maker. If He can create all life in seven days, this should be cake.

So tomorrow I may be legally a Mom maybe not. The thing I know for sure is I am a Mom through my heart. Check back tomorrow to find out.


Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for being the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I come before You knowing that I am insignificant and unworthy, Yet You tell us You know the hairs of our head. You created us in our mother's womb. There is promise upon promise that You have made Lord. And you have always kept Your word. Please God hear our prayers. Make us a family tonight. And if it is not your will for it to happen tonight; give us peace and serenity. I thank you Lord for being the Great One, our Maker, the Creator of all things. I pray that Your will be done.
Amen

4 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

I wish you good luck.

Missy said...

Praying for you!!!!

Jill Harris said...

adding mine to yours...love you

Tegan, Gregory and Maiya said...

waiting......waiting.......I hope you are finding peace right now......These hours are the HARDEST.

Hugs,
T