Tuesday, February 9, 2010

We were given a gift today....

Today we received new pictures of our boys from a traveling Mamma. They change so much each time. It's amazing. She also took foot prints of the boys so we can buy them shoes. I know it seems small, but every time we walk by the shoe department I look. And I have no idea where they size up regarding shoe size; so here was our first glimpse at our boys feet...

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

This translates to a 3.5

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

and this translates to about a 12.


Plus she had some wonderful things to say about them, "I didn't realize these were your boys. They caught my eye on the waiting child list and I was praying for them to find a family. They are absolutely beautiful. Dawit is as sweet as he can be. He kept sharing all his goodies with anyone he could. My son and Sintayehu played basketball and were big buddies. You are so lucky. They are absolutely precious, I am so happy they are going to be yours!!!!"

Hear that? We are so lucky. She captured it. We are the lucky ones in this miracle. Nick and I are the ones being blessed. Thank you Lord for these boys.

And for the finale, I leave you with new images of the Crain Kiddos.

Don't you just want to hold him?
He looks so much older already
Our Handsome Boys
I think Sintayehu is going to hate this picture when he is older
This kid has the best smile in the world.

I love them so much it hurts.

Well Good Night All. Please remember to Praise God for this miracle.

2 comments:

Kindra said...

ALWAYS praising HIM!!!

Missy said...

Handsome, handsome boys...those Crain kiddos!!!! Lucky Mom and Dad indeed!!!!!