Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GroundHogs day repeat

So after being completely nervous all day yesterday, tossing and turning all night and waking up in the bathroom we finally got the call from Ashley. And the news was that our case was not heard and we will get our chance tomorrow. So within the next 6 hours, a judge will decide if our boys are legally ours. Here's to another sleepless night.

Please continue praying. Congrats to Shannon who passed last night and has the most beautiful daughter.

Hold on boys, we are coming sooner or later.

6 comments:

elisa said...

On it tonight Breann!

Christina Hubbard said...

I am praying!!

Missy said...

Hoping for the very best!!!!!

Tegan, Gregory and Maiya said...

I can't wait until you can announce, without question, that your boys are yours forever.
You are in my thoughts tonight......sending you peaceful and calming thoughts.
Hugs,
Tegan

Monique said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Amanda said...

I kept checking your blog to see if you heard anything. Now I'll be doing the same today! I hope you receive GOOD news soon. It's time to bring those boys home.