Monday, February 22, 2010

My Heart Might Explode

Today we received new pictures.  I think I am going to just leave tomorrow.  At least I want to.  I wonder if they would mind.  It's only ten days early.  That's less expenses on their part.  We will pay for every thing once we are there.  We will stay as long as we need.  What do you think?  Ya, I know, with our luck they won't let us in and we would be sitting outside of the HOH trying to sneak a glimpse.  Oh man! How my heart aches.  It is only 10 1/2 days till we leave, if all goes well.  That is a test of faith.  I am prepared to be told that we won't be able to travel till April, but... they may have a mom who has been comitted to the looney bin if that's the case.

My poor long term sub. She has been ready to go since freakin' Novemeber.  November!  Oh well, at least she is a good sport.  And she is great with kids.  I am so ready.  Every fiber of my body is crawling.  I love it and hate it all in the same breath.  We are learning, growing, loving a little more each day.

Thank you God.  Thank you for the gift you have given us.  I can not wait to love on them in person.  Please keep them safe and brave, Lord.  Let their hearts be prepared for us and ours for them.  Give us the strength and patience needed to learn about each other.  Send us support and strength when needed.  Equip us with the tools needed to provide for our sons.  Lord, we praise and worship you.  Thank you for being the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  Thank you for keeping your promises Lord.  Amen



And a little treat for the road,


Precious!!!  Look, It's our first official Family photo.  We all know who each other is...  Now on to the real introductions.

6 comments:

Missy said...

GO!!! Just go now!!!! I know how badly I wanted to leave the day after we passed court! Wish it was that simple!!

Amanda said...

That's a great photo and I love how you're honest about your emotions. I felt like I was going nuts during the waiting phase and everyone else seemed so calm (because they didn't blog about it as much).

They won't lock you out of HOH, but you'd have to stay somewhere else..they likely won't have room at HOH2..lol.

As for the hair care question you asked me...I'm not ignoring you!
For our son, we do nothing. His hair isn't very dry and we cut it at least once a month (shave it).

Our oldest daughter conditions daily and our youngest washes/conditions once a week. Other than that, very limited product. I never use chemicals or heat on their hair and so far that's been working like a charm.

My favorite products are from Body Works. I'll send you a link later today when I have time to sort through my blog. :)

Alida said...

Soooo precious your boys, Breann! I know exactly how you feel!!!!!

sko3 said...

Good luck with travel and all! It's all just so much easier once the plane lifts off and there's nothing more to plan for!

The hair isn't as hard as you'd think. I have a girl and I buy stuff from Taliah Waajid, or from curly q.
http://www.curls.biz/curly-hair-products/curly-hair-products-curly-q-for-kids.html

She washes once every week-10 days. We rinse with conditioner every 2 or 3 days, and every day I spray her hair with water mixed with a little conditioner in it.

Gina said...

They are so beautiful and their smiles melt my heart.

Christina Hubbard said...

I finally made it to your blog again! Those boys are going to bless you many times over. They won my heart in just minutes!! I can hardly wait to see pics of all of you together. Have a safe and wonderful trip!