Wednesday, February 17, 2010

could it be 24 more days?

We hope so...  I am off work this week.  But for the first time ever in my life, I wish I was working.  I think the time would go faster and I wouldn't be so consumed with time.  I check my email, blog, twitter constantly trying to keep busy.  I swear I love the iphone, but I am so connected all the time it is probably unhealthy.

I am anxiously waiting for the Hubbards to return from Ethiopia next week.  They took a photo album of Nick and I to each of the boys.  I so hope that they were able to video them while they are looking at the pictures and someone is reading and translating the letter. Well time will tell

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I wonder the same thing about my Blackberry. And, work is a great way to occupy yourself while waiting. Though, you're (the big "you", not you specifically) often too distracted to work. Perhaps it's better that you're off this week?!

Hopefully it IS only 24 more.