Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Pictures!!!

This morning I woke up to find I had 3 new pictures of the boys. My goodness. I fall in love more every time I see them. They are absolutely beautiful. The extra treat was the video. It is only nine seconds but I have watched it at least 50 times already. Big S is saying "chow" and waving the whole time. We have been told by three families that Big S is absolutely adorable outgoing and has a great smile. The families also told us that Little D is really shy. It is apparent in all of the pictures. He doesn't look directly at the camera in any of the pictures.

I can't wait until I can reveal our beautiful boys. Hopefully Next Wednesday you will be able to see the boys that have captured our hearts. Please continue to pray for smooth sailing. We need to pass court, have the TB tests completed and a confirmed March 18th embassy appointment. We are ready for them to be here, in their rooms.

I can't wait for the sound of laughter. IT is the BEST sound in the whole world.

Ps. Thank you Julie

2 comments:

Missy said...

You will pass and be traveling with a great group of families!!! SO much fun ahead!!!

Erin Sager said...

updated pictures are the best, they get you through the hard wait, hang in there..Can't wait till you can show them off...