Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hallelujah!!! HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD

Great news today!!!! The boys are at the transition home and our case will be heard. No court date yet, very few details. But one new pic. They have grown so much in the last six months.

Our God is so faithful. The sermon today was about the power of prayer. I will link it to my next post if you want to hear. As soon as I find out more info I will let you know. Thank you for your prayers the last 2 1/2 weeks. Please continue to pray for expediency. We still have a long way to go.

We need to get a court date, pass court and then be scheduled an embassy appointment. So we might still be looking at 10 -12 weeks before we travel. But the unknown ban has been lifted. Have a great Sunday night.

Praise the Lord. I am thankful in all things. Thankful that you are awesome.

5 comments:

Jill Harris said...

echoing your gratitude!

Missy said...

YEA!!!!! So happy to read this wonderful news!!!!

elisa said...

So so so happy for you!

Stephanie said...

Hooray! Hoping for a quick court date.

Christina Hubbard said...

Breann- That is great news!!! I will keep praying!!