Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Control

Tomorrow I am cutting and changing the color of my hair. I probably wouldn't be cutting my hair off if I felt like I had control of much of my life, but I don't. I can however, control the cut and color of my hair.

I have been trying to grow it out for a year and a half but it's getting to a ratty stage, so tomorrow, I will come home with a new style and color. I am staying rational and making sure its long enough that I can still throw it up. This is important because its curly and I wont have time to blow dry it all of the time, (hopefully in the near future). I'll post a pic of the new do tomorrow.

2 comments:

elisa said...

I totally get you girl! I changed my hair I don't know how many times. Can't wait to see it!

Erin Sager said...

I'm a color specialest, and let me tell you I have many many people always comeing in for major changes, when there going through a lot, and it makes them feel better, I hope it does for you..