Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good news, still a long wait

So on Sunday, we were told that our case will get to move forward. So for 2 1/2 weeks we knew that our case was not going to be heard. Well this weekend the MOWA changed their mind about our case. It was the best news we have ever heard. So where does this put us?

We are basically back at square one. Our paper work has been turned in. Which means our case has been applied for a court date. Typically, a court date will be assigned in 4-6 weeks. The date is usually another 4 weeks later and then there is a tentative Embassy date 4-6 weeks later, which is when we would travel. So long as we pass court on the first time, it is 18 weeks at the longest before we will go.

So we could have our boys by Mid May I guess. So PLEASE PRAY for expediency; I would prefer March at the latest. While we are praising God for his faithfulness, there is still a long road ahead of us.

We got lots of pictures on Monday from a wonderful family that traveled to the orphanage. They have grown so much. I was also able to talk with her about them. She said our youngest is REALLY shy, (its very apparent in the pictures). He would only whisper to her. We were able to send small gifts to them and they were very excited to get them. She said our oldest was outgoing, happy and friendly. She said they both looked healthy. Such good news to hear. Last night was the first night that I have slept through the night in at least two months. Pure Bliss.

Thank you for all of the support. Please, please keep praying for us. We have hit so many bumps, I don't know what reality is anymore. I know our God will deliver. It's so hard to let it be in his time. But I have given it over again.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I'm so glad Lori got you the pics and updates!! She said they looked healthy and happy! I will PRAY long and hard for you to get an expedited court date!!! How about a court date in January?!?!?
Those boys need to come home now!!!!

Christina Hubbard said...

I will join Missy in praying for a January court date! We will hopefully be traveling within the next 3 weeks if you would like more pics or for us to take them something email me! You have the address. God is going to do an amazing thing in the next few weeks...

Julie said...

Hi Breann,

I am so happy your boys are now at the HOH. I got the care packages you sent and can't wait to give them to the boys. I will try and spend some extra time with them and see if I can give you some more information. I know how maddening it is to not be able to get to YOUR KIDS. Hang in there. It seems there are wonderful things coming your way very soon.

Julie

p.s. Can you send me the email address you want the pictures sent to?