Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Staying Busy

I must admit I am doing o.k. If I am busy, I can keep it together. But if I stop or am alone for a little bit, my mind and emotions get the best of me. Today, I am going to run many errands. So this should be good for me. I have some last minute shopping to do and then I am going to plan the menu for our long weekend. I am so excited. I can't wait. It snowed all last night so it should be very pretty up there.

Yesterday my sister, who was so supportive, and I went to many stores exchanging and taking clothes back. Many of the receipts will expire soon and if the kids don't come until summer, none of the clothes would fit by next winter. It was so hard. I truly felt like some one died. I made it through all the stores without crying until I went to Osh Kosh, where I returned the first outfit that I had bought them. What a crappy situation. What a bummer. Oh well, It's just stuff right. My boys are still safe and well. Just not with us.

Please continue praying for my kids, for the adoption, for our marriage, for strength and for our faith. Thank you for every one's prayers and kind words. It means so much to us.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

:( That must have been unbelievably hard. I am glad you had your sister with you. Praying they come home before summer.