Thursday, March 18, 2010

WE ARE HOME!!!

We landed yesterday.  Had a great trip even with the denial at the Embassy, story to be told later.  The boys are sound asleep in their beds, yes we got a baby monitor.  We went bike riding and to the doctors today!!! A little too much action but they are asleep now.  They also had their first bath ever!!!  I know the S is 10 but we video'd it anyway.  It was hilarious.  Any how, we are exhausted.  I knew parenting was the hardest job in the world but man, we are tired.  I will post some pics soon

5 comments:

Missy said...

YEA!!!!!! I am so glad you are all home safely!! Can't wait to hear all the details and see some pics of those handsome sons of yours!!!

Amanda said...

Awesome!!!! :) Can't wait to hear/see more!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . G. Lopez said...

Welcome back!!!! I know you must be enjoying being with your children (very handsome boys).
Also, thank you for those pics and video. Had to keep my cool in front of my staff when I opened those attachments this morning for the first time.
Thank you so much!!!

Gina Dale said...

Glad to know you are all home safe! Congratulations to all of you.

Julie said...

You were denied at the embassy? Girl, you have to call me.

Levi would love to talk with the boys on the phone.

Julie