Friday, March 5, 2010

Sitting at the airport

Nick and I are on the way. We, well actually I, am sitting at a bar right outside our gate while nick is hunting down a sweatshirt. He left it in the car which is now on it's way home. So I sat down with a great lemon drop martini watching a socccer game with many other travelers. I can't even begin to describe my emotions but joy is probably the most dominant one. This time tomorrow we will be boarding the connecting plane to Ethiopia from Dubai. Can't wait. We are planning on getting a good dinner in Dubai, Whig should be interesting since it will be morning PST. So we will see how it goes.

Much love to everyone. See ya when we get back .

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Safe travels and I hope everything goes smoothly! I look forward to hearing from you when you come back with your boys. :)

Gina Dale said...

I'm so happy that I am in tears. Will be praying for a safe journey and for all that must take place in the next couple weeks to return home. Praise God! Hug those beautiful boys for me.

Jill Harris said...

Thinking about you guys. 12:30ish California time (am) on Tuesday. Xo