Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can we say CRAZY?

So today we received official word that we can travel on Friday.  Yeah!!!!  So I am running around finishing up last minute errands.  Things are going pretty smoothly, except for a piece of paper from my district.  There was a miscommunication about what days I need a sub and now I am a little nervous because the sub I had planned on already has those days filled.  Uh oh.  My partner teacher is flexible, will the district be?  We will find out tomorrow.  Otherwise I don't know who will be in my class.  And I feel horrible saying this, but I really don't care.  As long as the have a competent person in there, that's all that matters.

We are going to our last bible study for a while.  Life is movin' quick.  Lots to do.  Good night all.

2 comments:

Alida said...

I know what you mean Breann about "lots to do" ... that's to say the least ... Hanna's TB came back negative too, so we'll see each other on the other side of the world pretty soon :) ...

Missy said...

Best! News! EVER!!!!!