Thursday, May 28, 2009

11 days and counting

I have a delightfully, brilliant, sweet 5th grade class this year. I have great memory after great memory of their shining faces. This week however, my elementary students became middle schoolers in heart and attitude. I love them dearly and am sad to see them grow up.

I know they are equipped with skills that will lead them down many different walks of life. Each one destined for something different. I wish we could keep track of them and be there to encourage and cheer them on in low times. Be there to pat them on the back in high times. And be there to just smile and tell them I told you, you could do it when they achieve great things.

Next year I will share a contract look forward to getting elementary students back. It is amazing how quickly the year flies by. Good Luck class of 2016. Looking forward to seeing you achieve great things.

No comments: