Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Compliment or Insult?

So our youngest is fascinated with Kaa-Kaa. He goes several times a day, takes a long time and likes to say goodbye to it when he flushes it down the drain.

Yesterday, after going #2 he stood up to study his Kaa-kaa. He informed me that there were three. He then made me look at the kaa-kaa. "See Mom" he begins to say. "See what?" I ask. "It's Mom, Dawit and Baby(doll) and they are holding hands." Well, sure enough they were decreasing in size and all touching.

He wouldn't let me flush it. So, we let it sit for a few hours till some one else needed to use the toilet. He was very sad to see it go.

I don't know what that means... He identifies me with his kaa-kaa. Oh well!!! I guess that could be a compliment. Kaa-kaa is dependable, relieving, and healthy. If that's how he views me, that's great.

1 comment:

natalie said...

Oh that is funny! I guess if he identifies you in something that he loves, that's good. Hee!